Asher is 10 months old now! Here are some pictures I took over the weekend. In the first one, you can even see his new little teeth! (If you look hard.)
Can you have a more adorable kid? And I would totally not say that if it wasn't true, because... yeah, we all know about "cute" babies. (that of which your kids definitely aren't classified as - they are adorable - which is a sincere description!) When are you taking more pics for Tori? I thought the first ones were great considering that the subject was a toddler - I am only beginning to glimpse how difficult that they can be when it comes to photography...
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
1 comment:
Can you have a more adorable kid? And I would totally not say that if it wasn't true, because... yeah, we all know about "cute" babies. (that of which your kids definitely aren't classified as - they are adorable - which is a sincere description!) When are you taking more pics for Tori? I thought the first ones were great considering that the subject was a toddler - I am only beginning to glimpse how difficult that they can be when it comes to photography...
Post a Comment