Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter fun!

We had a nice easter. I hope the rest of you did, too!

On Saturday morning, the kids and I went to the church for the ward Easter egg hunt. It was COLD! But Evan enjoyed finding his eggs and getting candy.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Saturday night, after Ben came home from clinic, we colored easter eggs. Evan had a wonderful time. Dad was trying to make eggs with stripes on them, but Evan kept dunking them all the way down in the dye for him. Other than some stripe frustration, and an annoying paparazzi mom, I think everyone had a good time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


On Sunday morning, we got up (early!) and found that the Easter bunny had come and hidden all the eggs. The kids explored their Easter baskets and then Evan found all the eggs for us. He thought it was so much fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After church, we had a nice Easter dinner with friends. I did take pictures of that, too (of course) but I haven't put them on the computer yet.

Now, Evan wants Easter candy for every meal and I've already discovered Asher dribbling chocolate drool down his front on two separate occasions. Those little Hershey's kisses seem to wander off and Asher is a pro at finding little things he shouldn't.

Oh what fun!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

I am so diggin your mad picture taking skillz... like the one with the eggs up close and Evan abstractly in the back - cool! And the one with the egg dye all set up and vibrant - amazing! And it's just egg dye, who knew it could be so entertaining? We need to get together so you can impart your knowledge...