

These books were SOOO good! Like Harry Potter, I didn't want to read them just because everyone else was. But I finally gave in and started the first book last Tuesday. I finished the fourth one on Wednesday morning (I read four long books in only a week. That has to be some kind of personal record).
I totally recommend these, if you haven't already read them. Well, you men may not enjoy them as much. If these were a movie (which the first one will be in December. Yay!), they would totally be a chick flick. But for you ladies interested in a good read, these are great!
WARNING: You may find yourself spending all your time on the couch instead of attending to other responsibilites. :)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness Li, you are so right, I started Twilight and just cant put the sucker down, my husband said, since when have you been such a reader. But I have been totally neglecting my family too (not blogging though :) ) Wow, you must speed read, thats crazy, must be some kind of world record! Great book, but ya, dont think the husbands will like which could be a good thing ;)
Amen sista friend, I just got BD and I'm trying really hard to balance, the last 3 books I did the same thing ;) LOL
Post a Comment