Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blondie

When I went to get my hair colored on Friday, I told Ben and Rileigh (Ben's sister who owns a hair salon) that they could do whatever color they wanted. So, now I'm blond! It's taking some getting used to just because it's so different, but I think I like it. :)

267/365- What happens when you tell your hubby and his sister (who owns a hair salon) that they can do anything they want to your hair?

5 comments:

Boston Family said...

i love it! your eyes look amazing!

McKayJoice said...

Yep! boston stole my comment! your eyes just pop!

I love love it.

It is so crazy to see you blond!

Tori said...

Oh my gosh, Beautiful!! You are so beautiful tho, you could do anything to yourself. Does Ben like it?

Ben and Rainee In Alaska said...

It looks great! I love it! It's so much fun to try new things, and this definitly worked!

Unknown said...

Yeah I love the blonde! You look great!