Friday, August 7, 2009

No training wheels!!

The other day, Evan and I were talking about how maybe someday he would get a big bike. I told him he had to learn how to ride his little bike without the training wheels first. Well, if you know Evan, you know he had to try it. I figured he'd try a few times and realize how hard it was and go back to training wheels.

No way! He got it on the SECOND try!!

No training wheels!!

No training wheels!!

I love this look of concentration.
No training wheels!!

Our proud little bike rider.
08 04 066web

We're so proud of this little guy!! :)


I just had to include this picture of Asher drowning in Evan's helmet because he looks so cute. :)

Drounding in Evan's bike helmet

1 comment:

Bec said...

Yay for no training wheels! Are you sure Evan's old enough for that?? Geez- stop growing up, boys! That's very cool, though. Way to go, buddy! :)