Sunday, May 30, 2010

My brother, the graduate

Well, after working my bum off at the office all week, I was able to take a little break and head up to Rexburg on Thursday to watch my little brother graduate from high school. *sniff, sniff* I was happy to see my little guys again. They'd been having fun at Grandma and Grandpa's all week long.

05 27 003web

After a yummy dinner at the Thai restaurant to celebrate Tom's big day, we headed home to let the little guys have a snack before the graduation (they weren't so into the Thai food). Evan had been talking for weeks about how he was going to race grandpa, so we took this opportunity to finally do it. They raced around the house.

Evan out in front:
05 27 015web

Tia next, with Asher and Grandpa bringing up the rear:
05 27 018web

Then, it was on to the graduation.

Thomas walking in:
05 27 031web

The proud graduate:
05 27 043web

My mom is going to hate this pic because she looks like she's about to blink, but I think it's a really great picture of my dad, so I figured I'd make up for the one in this post. ;)

05 27 047web

The grand kids:
05 27 049web

It was a short visit, but I'm glad I got to go and see the graduation. I'm so proud of my brother and all that he's accomplished.

Here's one more of Asher I took at my parents' house... just because it's cute. :)
05 27 004web

No comments: