Today, he decided he was going to make rolls. He was a little nervous about how they would turn out as he was making them.
These are ready to go in the oven. (He rolled them croissant style.)

But they turned out really yummy!

Now I don't have to feel guilty about hating to make rolls because I know he can bake his own. ;)



5 comments:
Lol! Oh no, you have to blame my mom. She made the BEST rolls. I've never had one since that were as good as hers. I gave up trying to recreate them. I'll have to try one of his!
lol awesome!
just ask for a bread machine! They are lovely and I absolutely love the dough cycle for pizza dough!
I love the mess he made! :) Way to be in the kitchen, Ben. I love it when men cook!
haha! love the picture of him covered in flour.
i'm with kelly..just get a bread machine. they're a dream! that's how i make all my rolls and cinnamon rolls.
Post a Comment