Evan started piano lessons and LOVES it. He is picking it up really quickly, too. His teacher has to give him three or four new songs to learn each week in order to keep him busy!

.......................
I helped host a baby shower for a friend and was really proud of the decor...

The banner was my favorite part. :)
I also experimented with a bit of flower arranging for the shower and it didn't turn out too bad.
.........................................
Valentine's Day was fun this year. We usually don't do anything, but this year, Ben and I both happened to get each other a present. Not only that, but we both got each other rings! He lost his wedding ring years ago and the cheap replacement he had was irritating his finger, so I got him a new one. The ring he got me fits snugly against my wedding ring and adds just a bit more "bling". :) I also got the kids a few little surprises.
I was inspired by a friend to do Ellie's hair in a festive little heart.
.............................................
We've had quite a bit of sunny and warm(ish) weather lately, so we've enjoyed it by running around at the high school track or going to the park.
Yesterday, we went to a park near Lake Washington, so after we were done playing, we went over by the water.
Ellie was super excited about all the birds.
.............................................
We've kept ourselves busy on the rainy days, too. On Friday, we went to the bouncy house with some friends and the kids ran and jumped to their hearts' content.
Here's a cute little clip of Ellie (and Asher) jumping around on one of the inflatables. It took her almost the whole time we were there to warm up to the whole thing, but for the last 15 minutes or so, she LOVED it!
.........................
Well, that's about it. We've got lots of stuff coming up, though... with Evan's birthday, baptism, and family coming to visit... so I'm sure there will be more posting soon enough!



2 comments:
Very cute baby shower!
I also really like the little mailboxes for v-day.
The baby shower was SUPER cute! Seriously, just perfect. And I totally love the banner every day in our room above her crib. Thanks so much for making it look so great!
Post a Comment