Your hair is so cute! Your lucky you look gorgeous either way. Rome and Asher have caught up to each other isnt that crazy? I never thought it would happen so soon. And it's too bad I have a butt load of really cute summer clothes that rome wore last year but they are all 12 months. Lemme know if you want them anyway to see if Asher would still fit.
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
5 comments:
Yay! I love it! Looks amazing! Not to say you old do was bad, but it just looks sassier!
Wow, Katie Holmes move over ;) Love the new do your gorgeous (as always).
Very cute! Can't wait to see it in person!!
Your hair is so cute! Your lucky you look gorgeous either way. Rome and Asher have caught up to each other isnt that crazy? I never thought it would happen so soon. And it's too bad I have a butt load of really cute summer clothes that rome wore last year but they are all 12 months. Lemme know if you want them anyway to see if Asher would still fit.
Darling hair! In a month it'll be down to your butt again, it grows SOoooo Fast! I love it!
Post a Comment