Monday, August 4, 2008

Polite little guy

Asher has started saying "Thank you" all the time now. The only thing is, he mostly says it when HE gives US something. :) When we ask him to say thank you, he waves at us instead:



In this clip, he actually says "thank you" when he gives his milk back to me. I think he even says "welcome":



He'll get it straight eventually! :)

3 comments:

Tori said...

Gee your little guy is getting so big, like at church this past Sunday, he was walking! He's probably been doing that for a while, but that was the first time I saw it...gosh time flies

Unknown said...

Talking?! He's not supposed to be doing that already! I sersiouly can't believe how fast the grow!!

Lisa said...

too cute! i can't believe how big asher is now! and i agree he says "welcome" so cute :)