Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Everyone else is doing it.....
Seems like everyone is blogging about the Twilight movie, so I guess I better get in on the action. ;) I went and saw it on Friday. I think it's the first time I've ever seen a movie on opening day, and I probably won't ever do it again. All the crazies come out on opening day (in this case: squealing, giggling teenage girls)! But, despite the crazies, I really enjoyed the movie. There were a couple things that bugged me, of course. I think that's to be expected when a movie is made from a book. I'll admit that I was disappointed with the way Edward was played, but I was pretty sure I would be, so it didn't ruin the movie for me. Over all, I was pleased and I'm looking forward to seeing it again! I think I will enjoy it even more the second time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lynette and I went on Monday during the day - there weren't many people there. There were a few giggling girls, but not too bad.
I haven't read the books and I wasn't too interested in the movie, but: I liked it a lot! It was different. I like the romantic tension.
I give it 4 stars ****
Post a Comment