Friday, November 14, 2008

Kids say the darndest things...

Remember this post? Well, we are still working on that. Today's conversation:
Me: "Evan, come here!"
Evan: "Yes, sir."
Me: "Do you know what you did wrong?"
Evan: "Running, sir."
Me: "Are you supposed to run in the house?"
Evan: "No, sir."

I guess I'm either "man" or "sir". Hmmmm......

--------------------------------------------------------------

The other day, Evan spilled his cup of milk all over the dinner table. I jumped up and yelled, "Evan!" He looked at me and very calmly said, "Just chill, please."

That kid sure makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to hear what kids say!!! They are soo cute!

alanna said...

lol. I love it!

pandamommy76 said...

I love it! It is so much fun when they talk back like that! Didi told me the other day to "make a good decision, mommy!" :) LOL

Brein said...

LOL! I love that! He sounds so funny, a lot like his cousin. What a goof! I'm sure they'll hit it off when you get here!