Bad news. The opportunity that we had in Hawaii unfortunately fell through. We feel like the chair got pulled out from under us. Until today it was pretty much a sure thing. Everything was falling into place and we felt that the Lord was guiding us. It was the perfect opportunity.
The doctor that I was going into business with decided that he didn't want to bring me into the business. He didn't given us any forewarning or any real reason why. It's been a hard pill to swallow, especially since we're so close to graduation and were given no reason why.
So, right now we are trying to decide what to do. We can continue to plan for Hawaii and simply open our own practice or look for opportunities closer to home ie: Utah. Both have advantages and disadvantages, but we're still reeling from this blow.
We'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully we'll know soon.
-Ben
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
WOW, I am so sorry to hear this. You guys will be in our prayers and I know that you will be led and guided to do what is best suited for your family. So sorry.
Wow. Sorry guys. Heavenly Father must have another opportunity waiting.
That Hawaii guy really sucks though. No warning? What's that about?
Anyway, good luck. Something better will come.
We'll sure miss your family here!
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Did you guys have anything in a contract or writing? Just curious. anyway, I'm sure the Lord has something different in mind for you. Good luck and you will be in our prayers. We will miss you guys around here.
Oh, my goodness! I am so sorry. I was so excited for you guys to go to Hawaii! Well, I am sure the Lord has better things in store for you. I hope things work out for your family really soon, and that the Lord will bless you with something ten times better than what you were just offered.
That SUCKS! I'm sorry Benj. :( It would be great to have you and your family closer to us, but I know how much that meant to you. Good luck, knowing you you'll do great no matter what!
That really does stink. Hopefully you find something even better...and soon! :)
You are in our prayers! We had no clue and look at us now! We have our own and we are where the Lord wanted us! He will send you where you need to be and the doors will open up for you to do so! Love ya!
That would be so hard to take in I'm sorry to hear about that =( but it will be nice to see you guys more now. I'm so proud to hear of your graduation!! yeah!!!!!
Post a Comment