Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged

Madi tagged me a little while ago, but I had a hard time coming up with these!

The Rules:
*Mention the rules on your blog.
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
*Tag 6 fellow bloggers


I don't like any kind of plastic lawn ornament. Christmas stuff, gnomes, deer, whatever. I think they are all tacky and borderline creepy. (Although, I have seen a few that aren't bad. A very few.)

I'm a stress case. I worry about EVERYTHING. I am always thinking ahead and I end up trying to think of every possible outcome of a situation and then I try to plan for it. (Which doesn't work very well, by the way. It only stresses me out.)

I once kept a roach in a canning jar for months only because I wasn't sure what to do with it. Have you ever tried to figure out how to kill a roach once you've got it in a little jar? I was too afraid that it would scurry out if I opened the top. That sucker stayed alive in there for a LONG time.

If something is crooked, I have to straighten it. I HAVE to. I think maybe this comes from 5 years of working at Hallmark. Or maybe I have a mild form of OCD. Who knows. Ben gets embarrassed because I straighten things (and put them back where they belong) at stores when we're out shopping.

I love to paint. I don't mean artistically, I mean painting walls. Give me some good music and an empty room to paint and I'll be happy for hours.

I hate moving. Not because of the packing or the hassle or the expense, (although, those are all a pain) but because I hate starting over, and I hate being "new". I've moved 12 times in my life so far. This upcoming move will be lucky 13!

I tag whoever wants to do it. :)

No comments: