Thursday, January 1, 2009

Catching Up (Part 1)

Happy New Year, everyone!! I can't believe it's already 2009! We've had a whirlwind of a holiday, but it's been fun! Here are some of the highlights:

On the 23rd, we got together with some good friends. The kids ran around and played while the adults caught up with each other and ate pizza.

DSC_0257web

DSC_0258web

DSC_0263web

DSC_0277web

DSC_0287web

Then, on Christmas Eve, we went to the Davis family party where the kids had fun decorating cookies.

DSC_0291web

DSC_0295web

After the Davis party, we went over to Brein's for the grand kids to exchange their presents.

DSC_0002web

DSC_0004web

DSC_0009web

Tyller feeding her new doll.
DSC_0016web

London enjoying the gift Asher gave her.
DSC_0021web

Christmas Eve jammies!
DSC_0043web

The cousins:
DSC_0057web

And that's going to have to be it for now. I've taken SOOOOOOO many pictures and my brain is starting to hurt from going through them all. :)

1 comment:

alanna said...

Yay, I'm glad you posted Li. I was getting ready to call and see how you're doing.
Do you feel like you're on Christmas vacation? Like you'll be coming back next week? I do! Your guys' leaving has affected me more than anyones else's. It means the end is near for us...very soon! I'm not sure how I feel about that now.
Keep posting about your guys' plans. I'm anxious to see where you settle and how things are going for Ben.
Glad you had a good Christmas! Enjoy your family. :)