Evan is sick again. :( In the past two months, I think the longest he's been healthy is a week! I guess maybe it's the stress of moving and everything? Anyone have tips on how to keep him healthy? He drinks lots of water and orange juice and I give him a vitamin every day.
Poor guy.
2 comments:
Poor baby! Hope he feels better soon. There is SO MUCH going around right now...it stinks!
~Elyse~
how weird. kyson did the same thing when we moved to utah. he got sick last december (07) and has been sick off and on since. we wondered if it's an allergy or the altitude. he was healthy in MO and CA so it just didn't make sense. he's sick again and we went to the dr. who discovered "chronic sinus infections". he's on meds now and has to see the ENT in a couple weeks. i'm sure you're not in the same boat but how odd that they're both missourians with this issue. i wish i had better news (LOL) for your little guy. goodluck!
Post a Comment