Brein tagged me!
8's
8 Favorite TV Shows
(I don't watch TV, so this is going to be hard!)
1. The Closer
2. Heros
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Law & Order
5. House
6. Flip That House
8. What not to wear
8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Designed Ben's business card
2. Unpacked the rest of the bedroom (yay!)
3. Took some pictures and edited them.
4. Did some digital scrapbooking
5. Watched some Heros with Ben (we're watching season 1 online)
6. Ran into an old friend (hi Mckay!)
7. Dishes
8. Grocery shopping
8 Things I look forward to
1. Having an income
2. The end of winter
3. Visiting my fam this weekend
4. Watching movies with my hubby
5. Bed time (the kids' as well as mine!)
6. Decorating our apartment
7. Owning a home
8. Starting a photography business some day
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Taco Bell (or Del Taco, now that we're back in Utah)
2. Applebees
3. Bluebird Cafe (well, I don't know if it counts as a fav. since I've only eaten there once, but it was YUMMY!)
4. Idle Isle
5. Red Robin
6. Outback
7. Red Lobster
8. Cheesecake Factory
8 Things on my Wish List
1. LOTS of photography gear (won't bore you with individual stuff, but if I listed them separately, I'd have way more than 8!)
2. Photoshop CS4
3. A trip to the east coast (DC, New York, my home town in Maryland)
4. A mini van (totally uncool, I know, but I would LOVE the space!)
5. A house (with a big yard for the kids)
6. A trip to Hawaii (still miffed that I haven't been there!)
7. A gym membership
8. A device that sucks energy out of my kids and puts it into me.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment