Grandpa and Grandma Johansen sent Evan some money for his birthday and we FINALLY took him out to spend it last night. He chose guns.... much to my dismay. I said no at first, but Ben insisted that every little boy needs a cap gun. I remember my brother with these exact same guns, and he turned out ok, so I guess there's still hope.
Evan LOVES them! He won't take them off! In fact, Ben is having almost as much fun with them as Evan is. They sneak around the house and shoot "bad guys" together.

Don't mind Evan's goofy look. Ben was trying to get him to do the "cowboy ready to grab his guns" pose.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!
2 comments:
I love love love that he is not allowed to shoot people but if its bad guys its okay. I think that is so cute.
I'm honored that you think I turned out okay! Sometimes I wonder...
Post a Comment