Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I need a girl....

WARNING: Lots of pictures!! :)

I found a cool field of wildflowers and have been dying to use it for photos. The only problem is that I need to borrow a little girl! LOL My boys sure look cute in the flower field, but I think it would be even cuter with a little girl. :)

Hug

Evan's new favorite pose:
He thinks he's so cool.

Secrets:
Secrests

Secrets

A bit of train track that doesn't go anywhere (its only about 10 feet long)
Sunflare!

After a few shots, I decided to take them somewhere a little more boyish, so we explored the empty fair grounds.
08 24 061bw_web

Wheel

08 24 076web

Bored with pictures...
Bored with taking pictures...

We ended the night by watching the huge sprinkler:
Watching the sprinklers

Watching the sprinklers

3 comments:

Bec said...

LOVE them! And maybe I can supply you with that girl... in six months or so (we'll see). :) Also, Evan is looking TONS like Ben in these pictures- especially the wink and thumbs-up picture and the up-close smile. Very cute. Beautiful pics.

Meggan said...

Those are some great pics Li! I love the b&w pics of Evan and Asher. So Sweet, and yes, you do need some girls for all your flower pictures. You will have a girl someday, I am sure, and you'll have to get used to doing girlie pages when you digi scrap!

alanna said...

Love these Li!

You are SOOO talented. I know people tell you that all the time so I hope you know its true. :)

P.S. I took pictures of my niece in a field of yellow flowers a few weeks ago...braided pigtails and all. I know what you mean.