Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's about time!

We're finally official. :)
08 10 001web
(I'm not sure what exactly someone could do with our lisence plate number, but I figured I'd blur it out just in case. :)

The extra push to get this done was when we realized over the weekend that our tags had expired in APRIL! That's right... four months ago! We're so lucky we haven't been pulled over all this time. Especially since we go to the library once a week and the library parking lot is also the parking lot for the police station!

It only took three trips to the DMV and two trips to the police station with my two small children and a double stroller in tow. *sigh* Nothing that has to do with government paperwork is ever easy... I should know that by now.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Orange, huh? Veeeeird. And yes, you're totally lucky. April! Yikes. Congrats on being officially in Utah. :) Welcome.

Meggan said...

Oh sadness!!! You are Missouri residents no more! And yes, dealing with the government is never done the first time. Especially if you have your kids. I've been brought to tears before over car tags. Not fun.