
Touching the sting rays was probably the coolest part. At least I thought so.

Sharks!


We got to see them feed the octopus, which was really cool, too...... after the initial shock of a hand suddenly coming down into the tank out of nowhere!!
Some of the other cool animals:
Funky looking fish

HUGE lobster

Jelly Fish

And with all the cool stuff to look at, one of the most exciting things, as far as the kids were concerned, was this mirror. Figures.

After we had seen everything, we went to a show where they brought out a bunch of rain forest animals that weren't on display. They had talking parrots, a tarantula, and a gigantic snake, which we all got to touch at the end.

Thanks for a fun day, Franklins!



2 comments:
Looks like a blast! I haven't been to an aquarium in forever! Glad you could get together with the Franklin fam. I'll be your boys had a blast!
That's where we're planning on going next week! Clint and I have been before, but we want to take Alex with us this time (even though he's probably still too young to appreciate the animals). I'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment