We decided to attempt family pictures with the remote and tripod again this year. We did it last year and they weren't horrible, so I thought I'd try again. It wasn't any easier this year, but I'm pretty pleased with what we got. It's so fun to see how much the kids have changed in a year!
And a few of my boys. :)
P.S. Which family pic do you like the best? I need to pick one for the Christmas cards. :)
I love the black and white one best. It shows your faces the best, has the best smiles... it's gorgeous. My second fav is the one above it (I think it's above it) of you all- full bodied- in the leaves. Purdy. But all of them are wonderful! You look fabulous, ps. Love the sweater! Good luck choosing, and as always- great work!
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
8 comments:
I'd choose the 2nd or 3rd one for the Christmas card.
They are all great though!
Very cute, I like the first one and the black and white one. . .well done.
The pictures look great! Although I absolutely love the fall colors, I'd have to say that the third picture is my favorite.
Wow, Li, I can't believe you took those with just a tripod--they're beautiful! I love the first one or the b&w one for the Christmas card :-)
I love the gorgeous scenery, but I am a sucker for close up shots. My vote is for the black and white one. Great job, as usual!
I think the black and white one for the Christmas card, but they are all very awesome!! Well done lady, as usual.
I love the black and white one best. It shows your faces the best, has the best smiles... it's gorgeous. My second fav is the one above it (I think it's above it) of you all- full bodied- in the leaves. Purdy. But all of them are wonderful! You look fabulous, ps. Love the sweater! Good luck choosing, and as always- great work!
These are AMAZING!! Does it help having such a model family?! :) My vote is 2 or three but I love them all and can't wait to get one in the mail!
Post a Comment