
They helped me pull out the insides, although they were kind of grossed out at first, which surprised me.

Eventually, though, they showed their true boyish colors. :)

After we emptied it out, they helped me decide what it should look like and then watched me carve it.


In the evening we went trick-or-treating of course! Here are my scary pirate and cute tiger right before we left:

I spent a bit more time getting Asher's picture since I did Evan's on Thursday. Isn't he cute? :)

Rarrrrrrrr

We went trick or treating with our little friend James in his cousins' neighborhood.


The kids had a lot of fun! They were so ready for bed by the time we got home, though! :) Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween, too!



1 comment:
Mine were all super squeamish about the pumpkin guts being "gross" and "smelly". I was amazed! So glad y'all had a great Halloween.
Post a Comment