Friday, January 22, 2010

New house, packing, and the last time we were packing.

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, we're moving to a house at the end of the month! Yay! We'll just be renting it, but we're super excited to be done with apartment life and live in a real, actual house! The house we found is adorable and I'm so in love with it (pictures to come soon!).

Needless to say, I'm in the middle of trying to get everything packed up. As I've been packing, I've been thinking about the last time we moved, almost a year ago. So much has changed since then!

For one thing, we were pretty much already packed. Most of our stuff was in a storage shed while we lived with Ben's parents.

Asher was just a baby,


and my big boy wasn't so big, either.
DSC_0028-1web

I was a blond.
267/365- What happens when you tell your hubby and his sister (who owns a hair salon) that they can do anything they want to your hair?

My handsome hubby was working hard to get his practice going.
Biz card Final

We've really loved this apartment that we moved to almost a year ago, but we're super excited about this move! Anyway....enough reminiscing from me... I have to get back to packing! :)

2 comments:

Bec said...

Well I for one am glad you had the apartment-living experience! :) But I'm so excited for you guys and your new house-living, too. I can't wait to come see it. Good luck packing. Let me know if I can watch your boys while you move/clean/whatever. And... I owe you a bathroom scrub-down. :)

Meggan said...

Those pics are so dang cute. And so much has changed. Good luck with the packing. We'll be thinking of you...