The living room:
(standing in the front entryway)

(love that big window!!)

We are hoping to get new living room furniture this week.
The dining room comes next, but I haven't taken pictures of that because we have no furniture for it! LOL
The kitchen:


As you can see, there's a little breakfast nook by the kitchen. That's where the back door goes out to the back yard and garage.
The boys' room:


The whole second floor is the master bedroom.
(standing in the stairway)


(the closets and 'office' area)

The master bathroom:


In the basement, there's a laundry room, food pantry, and a third bedroom that we won't really be using right now.
And that's it! We love it so far. Hanging things on the walls is going to be my project for this week.



7 comments:
Ahh! So cute! I'm so in love with your house! Absolutely darling!
Oh my goodness! SO, so adorable! I love it!! From the outside, it looks like house from a fairy tale, and the inside is just perfect. I love it that the master bedroom has its own floor.
Wow Li!
It is sooo charming! I especially love the kitchen and the master bath. The floors rock!
Have fun decorating. :)
Ahhh! (Read that as awww more than screaming, lol.) Again, I am in love. So, so jealous. I guess I'll just hang out a lot at your house... that will suffice. :) Great pics. And really- ah. Love it.
Look at all of that space! I am thrilled for you and your boys!
P.S.-For some reason Autrey has always wanted the glass blocks like what you have in your shower. He will be really jealous. Random, I know...
I love your house, it looks so cool. And you have great decorating skills. Congratulations!
Post a Comment