We've had a crazy week around here. We ended up having a lot of trouble with our office manager and finally let her go last week. I'm filling in at the office full time for now and I don't know how working moms do it, I have to say. I'm so exhausted and it's practically impossible to keep up with the house work! Plus, we decided not to go the day care route, so the kids are at the office with us, which makes for some fun adventures. They are staying with my parents this week, though, which has been a nice break (thanks Mom!).
We are also opening up a second location! Ben will be renting a room in E3 Healing Center down in Brigham City and he'll have office hours down there during the times when our office in Logan is closed (Tuesday and Thursday mornings, as well as by appointment on Saturdays). We've been painting and decorating the room and passing out fliers, and Ben will get started adjusting this weekend. We're really excited about this opportunity!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is super awesome!
Wow. Fun but oh-so-crazy! Love the new header, by the way. :) Miss you!
PS. Have a great weekend! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment