So, without further ado, I give you the summer hair cut:

I think it makes him look so much younger, and definitely more like Evan. I also think it's super cute. :)
The other night, Asher and I went for a walk together, just us. It was fun to spend some time alone with the little guy. We took a few pictures, too, so if you want a "before" picture, here it is:

As a side note: I often have people ask me how I get Asher to smile so well for the camera, since this age is notoriously hard to photograph. The answer is that I take 7,364 pictures like these:



...to get just one that looks like this:

:)



3 comments:
I'm lovin' the summer do. :) Though he was pretty stinkin' cute before (I LOVE the wildflowers pic)! Some guys are just gooood lookin'! :) Cute boy.
I don't believe it for a second. You remember the day I got my camera and we took it over to that park to test it out...And asher was the only one who would smile...Kate wouldn't give me the time of day. You just trained Asher in the way of picture taking. I love the hair cut. It totally makes him look like Evan. So cute!!!
Awesome Li! Asher's such a cutie.
And I totally know what you mean about taking thousands of photos just to get that one smile. That's soooo me and my boys! When I get them both to smile at the same time I feel like I should win an award! :)
Post a Comment