
He was SOOOOO excited.

He's been counting down all summer. Probably the highlight of the summer for him was the purchase of this gigantic backpack (the smallest we could find that would still fit a folder).

We dropped him off for his big day and he could hardly wait. I had to call him back to get a hug and kiss. Everyone talks about crying when they take thier kids to school for the first time and I always thought it was silly, but I'll admit it. I got a little choked up. Just a little.
It was fun to have a chance for some one-on-one time with Asher, though. I taught him how to write the letter "A" and then we went and played at the park.
He's not quite sure what to do with himself without his big brother around.

Before I know it, I'll be dropping Asher off at school.



3 comments:
Of course you choked up; he's your BABY! How can he be five already? It's all too weird for me! Granted, I have a bit of a Peter Pan complex; I just can't believe we're ever old enough for [insert just about anything here]. :) Still, though, way to go, Evan! What a big, smart boy!
So sweet. He is a little cutie!
Love the pics...your boys look like they have so much fun together!
Post a Comment