
I'm doing a mom-taught preschool again, although this one a is a little more laid back than Joy School was, and we're only doing it once a week. Asher was SO excited for his first day! We went to Walmart that morning, just him and me, to pick out a backpack. He passed up all the Cars, Spiderman and Toy Story ones for this little black and blue one. I couldn't believe it.

When we got home and opened it up, we found out that it turned into a dragon (although he kept calling it a monster), so it ended up being a pretty cool backpack after all.

{I'm not sure what's up with this face.... maybe it's his monster face?}
We also bought a booster seat for Evan in that same Walmart trip, which means Asher will be using Evan's booster car seat now. How is this little guy growing up so fast? *sniff, sniff*



3 comments:
LOL! Too cute! I love his monster expression!! I can't believe he is that big either! Breaks my heart how fast these little ones grow.
He is looking so grown up! And what a freakin' cool backpack... I want one! :) We definitely need to have our little guys play, and soon!
Ok, I LOVE that back pack! I want one for myself!
Post a Comment