We are super excited to announce that we are expecting
baby number three!!!
He/she will be arriving sometime around June 15th.
:)
I had my first doctor's appointment on Wednesday and we got to see baby kicking and bouncing around, which was fun. We were also grateful to find out that his/her heart beat and size are both perfect.
Seeing baby for the first time finally made all this morning sickness worth it.
baby number three!!!
He/she will be arriving sometime around June 15th.
:)
I had my first doctor's appointment on Wednesday and we got to see baby kicking and bouncing around, which was fun. We were also grateful to find out that his/her heart beat and size are both perfect.
Seeing baby for the first time finally made all this morning sickness worth it.



6 comments:
Yeah Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I hope you feel better soon!
So, so, so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet the little cutie! Until then, sorry, but I may have to rub your tummy and tell him/her hello from time to time. :) I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick. That part is no fun. But yes... very much worth it!
Yay!
Congrats guys! So excited for you! Three is HARD! Just warning you now, but I'm sure you will do better than me, you're a great mommy! :)
Congrats Li!
So excited for you guys.
Sorry you're having morning sickness. It's the pitts!
Yay! Great news! I'm excited to see your next little darling.
LI!!!
Oh man I am so behind on this, I'm sorry.
This is WONDERFUL!!
It just makes me so happy when I hear of amazing, good people who are reproducing and bringing more good people into the world.
So great, so great. Congratulations.
Post a Comment