Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is it too late for Halloween?

I am sooooooo behind on blogging! Well, I'm behind on pretty much everything, including house work, so I kind of feel guilty taking time out for blogging.

But I know you're all dying to see my cute pirates, right? Right.

When I first asked the kids what they wanted to be for Halloween, they both wanted to be the same thing as last year. I was a bit disappointed, but it definitely made it easy on me! After a few weeks, Asher had jumped on the pirate bandwagon and they were both super excited about being pirates together. They decided that Evan was the captain and Asher was the first mate. :)

10 30 007web

They were very into playing the part. Lots of "Aaarggggggg" to be heard all evening.

10 30 005web

Evan was especially serious about it.... he refused to smile for a picture. Apparently, smiling is not very pirate-like.

10 30 001web

10 30 010web

Asher, on the other hand, was the smiliest pirate you'll ever meet. :)

10 30 009web

We went trick-or-treating with our friend James and the boys loved every minute of it.

10 30 012web

10 30 015web

We had a bit of a rainy night for trick-or-treating. We came home with enough candy for the kids to be happy, but not tons, which was perfect in my book.

Happy belated Halloween!! :)

2 comments:

Bec said...

We're so glad we got to spend Halloween with you guys! It was lots of fun (even though it was also lots of COLD! Brrr!). Your boys make pretty adorable (er, I mean- ferocious) pirates! :)

shilo said...

Very good looking crew ya got there.

Random side note: Did you know Sept. 19 is "Talk Like a Pirate Day"? I discovered it yesterday as I was working on a photo calendar for my mom and was filling in obscure holidays for fun.