Thursday, May 19, 2011

Four more weeks

I was telling people all weekend that I had 5 more weeks to go, but on Monday I realized I was mistaken and it was actually only 4 more weeks.

36 week belly
{36 week belly}

I'm not sure why, but for some reason, 4 weeks sounds way shorter than 5 and I had a mini panic attack! So, in the last two days, I have washed all the baby clothes, found a dresser to put those clothes in, finished a little dress I started forever ago and started on the quilt. After we pick up the dresser tonight, I will be installing the car seat in the van (the back seat needs to be down to fit the dresser, so I have to wait.) Now, we just need a NAME! Why are names so hard??

In case you don't ever take a peek at my crafting blog, here is a little look at all the things I've been having fun making for baby girl...

A nursing cover:
Nursing cover

My favorite part is the little pink ruffly embellishment. So girly. :)
Nursing cover

A hat with a cute flower:
Hat for baby girl

This is the little dress I finished last night.... made to match the hat.
05 19 002web

A car seat cover:
03 26 001web

...and a few bows (just the tiny stick-on-the-head-with-honey kind):
03 19 003web

I'll post the quilt when it's done, but I'm really excited about it. It's turning out super cute!! Now, just cross your fingers that I can get it done before she makes her appearance!!

2 comments:

Bec said...

Soooo cute! Way to craft, lady! They all look so great! And I agree: 4 weeks sounds WAY shorter than 5! Can't wait to "meet" her!!

Unknown said...

Cute and very crafty! Good luck with names! That was the hardest part! I can't wait to see her!!