
His "party shirt" (he wears this shirt for any special occasion... especially birthday parties. Proof is here or here), his striped church tie and his nice sweater. He had even combed his hair with water. I love this kid. :)
Asher wanted to jump in on the picture-taking action.


The boys were allowed to chose anywhere they wanted to eat and Asher insisted on eating at Sam's Club. Ben tried to clarify that he could pick anywhere, but Asher wouldn't budge on this. So, off they went to Sam's club for pizza and slushies, after which they went to the fish store.
Ben sent me this cute picture of the two of them enjoying the fine dining:

Evan surprised me by choosing Jack-in-the-Box because he'd never tried it before. Neither of us were very impressed with the food, but I had fun eating and chatting with my big boy. After lunch, we took his remote control trucks to his empty school playground to play with them. I didn't have my camera with me, but I snapped a few pictures on my phone.



(I had to lean forward quite a bit to get my toes in this shot, by the way.)
Evan enjoyed sending them down the twisty slide.


It was really refreshing to have some quality one-on-one time with each other. We are hoping to make it an every-other-Saturday tradition! :)



5 comments:
So many thing about this post I just love. Your boys are so dang cute.
Sam's Club? I love that.
I want to be like Asher when I grow up.
Great idea LI :)
He even wore a TIE! What a stud! And I'm lovin' your (ahem, super big) belly! Come out, little girl! Ready or not!!! :) Miss you.
Post a Comment