I don't really have much to say for this post... just wanted to share some pictures of Ellie crawling and sitting by herself. We put up our Christmas tree yesterday and it made a fun backdrop. :)
She is such a little doll!! I can't believe she is so mobile....wait a minute, I totally can. She's always been a mover and a shaker. I miss that cute little face and love seeing her updates! Great pix!
Cuteness abounds! I loved these on FB but they're even cuter on here all together like that. I love how high up she is when she crawls and her big bright eyes are SOOO cute!
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
5 comments:
She is such a little doll!! I can't believe she is so mobile....wait a minute, I totally can. She's always been a mover and a shaker. I miss that cute little face and love seeing her updates! Great pix!
Love, love, love these! All of them! She's so pretty! And (of course) you did a fabulour job with da fotos. ;)
She is so freakin' cute!
Sooo cute!! She needs to teach some moves to Savannah...or actually maybe not. :) I'm enjoying her laziness! lol
Cuteness abounds! I loved these on FB but they're even cuter on here all together like that. I love how high up she is when she crawls and her big bright eyes are SOOO cute!
Post a Comment