Height: 27.5 inches ~ 86th percentile
Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz. ~ 14th percentile
Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz. ~ 14th percentile
She continues to be such a joy and is adventurous as ever. Some random facts:
*She loves to explore, either by crawling or walking around holding onto things.
*She LOVES paper. I can't count how many times a day I have to take paper away from her and fish little pieces out of her mouth. I try to keep it all out of her reach, but she finds hidden pieces anyway.
*She hates baby food but loves "real people food". She has gobbled up pancake, pasta, zucchini, crackers, cheerios, carrots, bread, mashed potatoes, tomato and beans... just to name a few.
*She thinks it's hilarious if you make her clap her hands. She also loves peek-a-boo.
And of course, a few random pictures from her seventh month:


(She wiggled out of her jammies somehow.)

This look cracks me up


She loves to get into the cat food if I forget to put the gate on the bathroom. She likes to throw it.


Snuggling in bed first thing in the morning

Lounging on the couch

*She loves to explore, either by crawling or walking around holding onto things.
*She LOVES paper. I can't count how many times a day I have to take paper away from her and fish little pieces out of her mouth. I try to keep it all out of her reach, but she finds hidden pieces anyway.
*She hates baby food but loves "real people food". She has gobbled up pancake, pasta, zucchini, crackers, cheerios, carrots, bread, mashed potatoes, tomato and beans... just to name a few.
*She thinks it's hilarious if you make her clap her hands. She also loves peek-a-boo.
And of course, a few random pictures from her seventh month:


(She wiggled out of her jammies somehow.)

This look cracks me up


She loves to get into the cat food if I forget to put the gate on the bathroom. She likes to throw it.


Snuggling in bed first thing in the morning

Lounging on the couch




3 comments:
Oh wow. She has THE BEST expressions! Her eyes are just so big and beautiful. Love these. :)
Oh my goodness she is so darling! I can't believe our babies are 7 months!!! And both tall and skinny like their mommas! lol
She has the broadest range of expressions! Silly girl! I love them all! Thanks for updating us on little things about her; it makes her seem not-so-far-away. Smooch those cheekies for me. What a doll...
Post a Comment