Saturday, March 24, 2012

9 months

How is it that Ellie's first nine months have flown by so much faster than the nine months that I was pregnant with her?

I am absolutely LOVING this age! She is becoming such a spunky little thing. She's always happy and loves to be silly.

03 01 003web

She loves to play with her brothers and tries hard to keep up with them. She still gobbles up anything and everything we give her to eat, but she's still a skinny little thing.

03 01 009web

She has FINALLY started saying "mama"! She is the only one of our kids to say "mama" before "dada", so I'm pretty excited about that. ;)

03 22 015web

She is trying so very hard to walk. She can take several steps at a time, but isn't sturdy enough to really be walking yet. I'm having a hard time getting a video of her steps (I need to try when Ben is around to help), but you kinda get the idea with this one...



It's getting harder to take pictures of her because she wants to just crawl straight for the camera. It doesn't stop me from trying, though. Those big blue eyes are just too irresistible. Strangers comment on her "beautiful blue eyes" everywhere we go.

03 01 005web

Ellie also really loves to brush her teeth. She gets so excited as soon as we walk into the bathroom after getting her jammies on. Lately, she will spit her binkey right out as soon as we get to the sink. She especially loves to have her turn.

03 18 122web

03 18 125web

She also really loves to dance right now, which I need to get a video of. She LOVES music and will dance to anything..... if the boys are playing the Wii, if someone is singing.... you bet she'll be dancing.

What a sweet little girl we have. :) We're so glad she came to join our family with her fun little personality!

6 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

She is such a cutie! I can't believe our babies are 9 months! I need to post about Savannah, so thanks for the reminder! :) I love the pictures. She definitely does have beautiful blue eyes!!

Brein said...

It wouldn't be possible for her to get any cuter! I love her big saucer eyes! They are to die for. What a cutie pie!

Lori said...

How does she look so big yet so small at the same time? Either way, she's cute as could be!

Diana Cutler Anderson said...

She is just TOO cute!!!! And she does have the most beautiful eyes! You take such good pictures. :)

aubreyannie said...

so, so cute. i love the video of her taking those few little steps! she has grown up so quickly!

Bec said...

She is seriously lovely! What a beautiful, fun little girl! I love how cute she is brushing her teeth. :)