Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tu-tu cute

Ok, yes... the title is lame. But the adorableness packed into this post will totally make up for it. Promise. :)

I hadn't done "real" pictures of Ellie since her three month pictures, so the other day I decided to give it a try.

Let's just say that a super mobile baby plus a tiny backdrop did not equal a great photo session!

03 01 031web

03 01 065web

Stinker.

I tried sticking her in a basket, but that didn't go over so well, either.

03 01 057web

These were the only three pictures I got, and they weren't quite what I was looking for. So, what's a girl to do besides call her friend with a backdrop stand and a cute (large) backdrop?

My friend Lori was nice enough to let me use some of her stuff and even help me with Ellie. I also picked up some Pergo flooring on clearance and I love the look of it! I usually save pics of Ellie for her monthly posts, but these are just too cute... I wanted them in their own post. :)

So, anyway.... after all that work, here is miss Ellie at eight months old.

03 05 047web

03 05 005web

03 05 012web

03 05 025web

03 05 045web

03 05 053web

03 05 018web

I just love this little girl to pieces. She is at such a fun age and I'm just trying to soak it all in before she gets any older.

03 01 029web

6 comments:

Brein said...

She is so darling! I've been wanting to do a photoshoot with Irelee but she's had a goopy eye and I just keep putting it off! Now that I see how dang cute these are I decided I best get on it! So what do you say? Ship me the tutu and pergo? ;)

alanna said...

Awesome photos Li. She's such a cutie!

Meggan said...

I am in love with the backdrop and your awesome flooring! What fun. It takes me back to Kates tu tu pics. They were so sweet. Miss you gal!

Bec said...

She IS tu-tu cute! Great shots of a darling girl!

Brittany said...

oh my gosh she is beautiful!! and the pictures were so adorable! you are so talented! And I loved the title! :)

The Allens said...

Those eyes! She is such a pretty girl and your photography does her justice!