Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Birthday" pictures

Back in March, I took the boys out for pictures. They were meant to be birthday pictures, but I never got them edited until now! Oops! Better late than never, though, right?

I can't believe how grown up these two are looking lately. Such handsome boys. :)


03 19 011web 03 19 032web 03 19 020web 03 19 045bw_web 03 19 039web 03 19 047web 03 19 050web 03 19 066web 03 19 076web 03 19 098web 03 19 055web 03 19 089web 03 19 104web 03 19 002web

4 comments:

alanna said...

These are great Li. Looks like UW?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Love them! Yes, are they at UW? I'm thinking I want to go there or discovery park for Savannah's 1 year old pictures.

Brein said...

Such good looking boys! You'll have to tell me your secret in getting them to smile for you! Such good posers! Wonderful pictures!

Brittany said...

Great pictures - wow!! And super handsome boys! I LOVE the location too... someday I want family pics done there! :)