Ellette Michelle... oh my goodness how I love this little girl. She has more personality than she knows what to do with lately and she sure keeps us on our toes, but she is just so much fun. I am enjoying her at this age so much, it makes me sad that she's going to have to grow up!
She already thinks she's such a big girl. She always wants to do whatever the boys are doing.

Why won't they let me play (aka: pound on) the keyboard with them? *pout*
She has gotten really good at using a spoon or a fork.
She gets into EVERYTHING now. She can use stools to reach things she wants, climbs all over the place, and empties any drawer, cabinet, or shelf she can get her hands into.
Busted!
Ellie LOVES to be silly. She has a really cute sense of humor and loves to try to be funny.
Her hair is getting so long and I'm having lots of fun doing it cute little hairdos and playing with girly bows and flowers and things. :)
It does get a little wild sometimes, though. ;)
Some more fun facts about Ellie:
*She LOVES music. She walks around singing or humming all day long.... anything from Jingle Bells to The Imperial March from Star Wars. We have to sing a song before she will go to bed and singing will also usually calm her down when she's upset. She really enjoys dancing, too.
*She has 16 teeth and LOVES to brush them.
*Her vocabulary has exploded lately! I can't even keep track of how many words she knows now. One of her favorites is "MINE!" She also enjoys pointing to everyone in the family and saying their names.
*Ellie loves books. She's not patient enough to sit and have one read to her, but she loves to point to the pictures and have someone tell her the words for all the things she sees.
*She loves animals. Her favorite book is one that is nothing but animal pictures. The animals that she gets most excited about are cats and birds. She is also very loving with our cat and does a good job of petting her softly.
*She has started waiving and saying "hi" to everyone she meets, no matter where we are. It's so cute and it always makes people smile.
*Ellie is really good at following directions. If I tell her to do something, she usually will (come here, hold my hand, go put it back, etc...). The boys were NEVER so cooperative at this age, so this is a new and exciting experience for me. We'll see how long it lasts. ;)
*She really loves nursery (and Mom and Dad love that she loves nursery!). Today, I took her in and she turned around, waved to me, and walked off to play.
We're so blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our family. It has been so fun to watch her little personality emerge.



1 comment:
Wow. She's growing up so quickly.
I love her eyes! They're so expressive.
I'm so happy you guys have a girl.
Post a Comment