This past year, I challenged myself to complete a 52 week project: one photo a week for a year. I wasn't very good about posting them here on the blog after the first few weeks, but I'm proud to say that I actually DID complete it! Some of them are phone pics and I did miss one week, but still... I did it! And I'm so glad I did. It's so fun to look back through them all. Together, they tell a little story.
I won't post all 52 photos here in this post (you're welcome), but I will share a few favorites. If you care to see the rest, you can click HERE.
Ben and I have been married for 11 years and we are living in Olympia, WA where Ben is a nursing home administrator and I get to stay home with the kiddos.
We are having loads of fun with four little munchkins. Evan is 10 and he's super smart and has LOTS of energy. Asher is 8 and he is our snugly sweetheart. Ellie is three and is sweet and feisty at the same time. Aria turned one in December and she has us all wrapped around her little finger. :)
2 comments:
I loved your 52 album. Some of those of Ellie belong in magazines and I love the camaraderie between your boys.
Love them. Genuinely and full heartily.
Post a Comment