It wasn't exactly what I was looking for, but I figured that for $30 it would work... especially with a little love. So, I took it home and got to work with the priming and then painting.
I knew from the beginning that I wanted to line the back of the shelves with fabric, but after I got it all painted and put back together, I started using it and the fabric part got put off... and put off... and put off....
Well, last week, I finally ordered fabric and got it done! So now, six months later, here is my pretty homeschool cabinet, all finished.
A nice gray with a pop of color peeking through from the back. :)
I had a really hard time finding the perfect fabric, but I finally settled on this one here.
Before and after:



2 comments:
I love the yellow fabric! What a transformation! I hope home schooling is going well.
Looks fantastic.
Post a Comment