Monday, June 17, 2013

One more catch up post

So, it felt like I had a million catch up posts to write, but I think after this one, I'm finally caught up! Yay! This post is actually just a few pictures that didn't really fit anywhere else.

First up, some adorable pics of Ellie in some blossoms this spring. You may remember Asher's birthday pictures. Well, I couldn't pass up a chance to take a few pictures of my sweet girl in the blossoms, too. :)

05 01 63web

05 01 54web

05 01 73web

Next up... some pictures of me and Ben! I know... they're so rare on this blog. My friend Alanna was sweet enough to take these pictures of us when we went over to their place for a little visit. She took a whole bunch of beautiful pictures, but because I've been sick and tired and busy growing a baby, I only chose my three favorites to edit.

 05 03 103-3web

05 03 57-2web

05 03 31-2web

Now, hopefully I can keep up with my posts in real time! :)

1 comment:

alanna said...

I love these shots of Ellie, Li.
You and Ben look wonderful. I'm super excited about your new little one on the way!
I'm right there with you playing catch up. I want to be able to post in real-time for all our summer activities. :)