Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Sillies

I took some corporate headshots for someone this morning, which means I had a backdrop and reflector all set up.... which of course means pictures of the kiddos!

I didn't put a lot of time or effort into these... just some quick snappies, some of which are not even totally in focus, or have the edge of the backdrop showing. I LOVE them, though. They just make me laugh.

Most of them came out something like this... awkward poses, weird expressions...
07 05 8web

But I also got a few of Ellie lovin on her brothers...

07 05 10web

07 05 7-2web


07 05 11web

The ones that made me laugh the most though are these:

I said, "Ellie, put your cheeks down by the boys' cheeks." so she pointed to their cheeks.

07 05 14web

07 05 15web

The boys were laughing their heads off at her so she said, "Guys! Shhh!"

07 05 13web

I just love these silly munchkins!

No comments: