So, the Monday before Halloween, I took the kids to the pumpkin patch myself. It would have been fun to have Ben with us, but a Monday morning sure is a nice time to go to a place like this, where it would have been SUPER crowded on the weekend! We went to Thomasson's Family Farm this year. We had never been there before, but I was really pleased with the place. There was so much for the kids to do: fake horses to ride, fake cows to milk, bubbles, slides, a hay maze, a corn pit, animals to touch and pet, a track for riding bikes, a "train" ride, a corn maze, and of course, the pumpkin patch itself.
(Warning... if you've come looking for great photography, this post is definitely NOT it! I had fun just enjoying my time with the kids and taking quick snapshots rather than worrying too much about the photos. Maybe it's the pregnancy, but I've been doing that a lot more lately and it's kind of nice. :) )























No comments:
Post a Comment