I always get frustrated with trick-or-treating pictures because of how dark it is and how terribly they always turn out, so I don't usually take very many. I did snap a few this year, though...
A quick phone snappy of all three munchkins ready to go! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and a ladybug.

Ellie got the hang of trick-or-treating really quickly. She was quite the trooper, too.... keeping up with the other kids and carrying her basket the whole time even though I was worried it was getting too heavy for her. She had a blast!

We went with a big group of friends, which was really fun for the boys. They ran ahead with the crowd while I waddled behind with Ellie, so I only got distant, paparazzi-type pictures of them.
Evan is at the front of the group in this picture:

And there's Asher...

I was worried about the kids being warm enough in their costumes and had them layer up underneath. When we got done, though, the boys were dripping with sweat! They ran their hearts out from door to door, I guess.
We enjoyed some yummy treats with our friends for a few minutes and then went home to see Ben, who always gets home from work too late to join us for trick-or-treating fun. He helped the kids sort their candy, though.

I'm a little disappointed that there was no crying toddler drooling chocolate picture this year as there have been in years past. Everyone went to bed worn out but happy this year. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment