Monday, February 17, 2014

Smiles!

Little miss Aria is turning into a smiley little thing. I just love her big, gummy baby grins. I keep trying and trying to catch them on camera or video. I haven't done a very good job yet, but here's what I've got so far...

This one is my favorite:

web

I always seem to capture the moment right before or right after a smile....

02 10 17web

02 10 12web

Here's a video of Aria giving me HUGE smiles, but I was holding the phone next to my head so she could see me and I wasn't very good at keeping Aria in the frame. :/ You get the idea, though.


She is also trying REALLY hard to "talk". Whenever we talk to her we can tell she's trying really hard to figure out how to say something back. Every now and then she'll get a little squeak or coo out and she'll look like she's SO proud of herself.

We sure are enjoying this sweet girl. :)

No comments: