Saturday, February 1, 2014

The catch up post

... also known as the "what we've been up to since the baby came" post.

My mom informed me that it's been too long since I've posted on my blog. Since she's probably the only one who still reads it, it probably doesn't even matter, but I had a bit of time today so I figured I'd get caught up!

We haven't really done anything worthy of it's own post, but we've been keeping busy. I've tried to get the kids out of the house for walks and trips to the park as much as possible.

IMG_0494web

IMG_0587web

IMG_0648web

IMG_0649web

IMG_0548web

IMG_0623web

Right after Christmas, my mom and sister came to visit and they were SO much help! It was fun visiting with them, too. I was so sad to see them leave!

IMG_0538web

IMG_0542web

IMG_0654web

The past month and a half has been full of firsts....

We had our first (and probably only) snow!

IMG_0500web

IMG_0664web

Aria's first Sunday at church:

IMG_0665web

IMG_0496web

My first trip to the grocery store with four (!!!) kids. We survived!

IMG_0563web

First smiles!

IMG_0634web

Last week, we took a field trip to the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia. The kids had a lot of fun!

IMG_0643web

IMG_0612web

Wearing fireman gear and driving a police car. ;)

IMG_0642web

IMG_0641web

IMG_0640web

Aria slept the whole time.

IMG_0644web

After a particularly frustrating day a few weeks ago, I signed the boys up for a YMCA class and the girls and I went and took a walk around the temple.

IMG_0585web

IMG_0651web

IMG_0650web

Here is some more randomness from the past month or so...

01 10 14web

IMG_0619web

IMG_0550web

I know this pic is super blurry, but I love it. :)

IMG_0653web

IMG_0566web

IMG_0652web

IMG_0582web

Evan is a HUUUGE help to me. He LOVES to hold or entertain Aria and it's so nice when I need to get things done!

IMG_0646web

IMG_0597web

IMG_0645web

IMG_0602web

01 25 14web

01 25 17web

01 25 24web

IMG_0627web

IMG_0638web

IMG_0631web

IMG_0539web

IMG_0540web

And now we're all caught up! Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im still reading Li!! Awesome pics!!!
Jenna