Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ellie turns 3!

I've been putting off Ellie's birthday post because I'm hoping to do some pictures with her. It's getting farther and farther from her birthday though, so I figured I'd better just post!

Our sweet Ellie turned three on June 23rd and we celebrated her birthday the Saturday before. When we asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said, "Go to the mall and eat!"

So that's what we did!

IMG_1482web

We decided to take her to the Disney store to pick out a present. I walked around the whole store with her, ooing and aaahing over all the dolls and dressup stuff and backpacks. She ended up picking a $4 pair of sunglasses! I love how easy to please kids are at this age. :)

IMG_1521web

IMG_1522web

After the mall, we went home and had cake! Ellie requested strawberry cake, so I went with strawberry shortcake.

06 21 46web

06 21 48web

06 21 50web

06 21 56web

06 21 60web

After cake, it was time for presents!

06 21 65web

 06 21 72web

Closing her eyes to wait for one more present...
06 21 74web

06 21 78web

06 21 82web

06 22 88web

06 22 89web

06 22 98web

06 22 115web

Happy birthday, sweet girl!!

No comments: