Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Recap: Beach Day, Summer Haircuts, and more

Summer is in full swing here at our house! We had our first BIG beach day with lots of friends the other day!
IMG_1484web

Now that the local schools are out, I can go to the high school track to run. The kids love it because they can run around on the football field (or the track) and I love it because they are completely contained!

IMG_1507web

Summer hair cuts also happened this week. Evan did NOT want his hair cut, so I had to bargain with him.

Me: "If you let me cut your hair, you can have a mohawk for a week."
Evan: "Two weeks."
Me: "Fine."

06 28 26web

06 28 31web

Aria sat up in the shopping cart for the first time this week!

IMG_1488web

She did so well, we sat her in a restaurant high chair a couple days later.

IMG_1508web

She now has a fever though, so it might be a while before I stick her back in a germ infested cart or high chair again.

Other photos this week:

06 29 7web

Baby stretches
06 29 18web

06 28 50web

06 28 22web

Dinner helper
06 26 14web

Ellie being my personal stylist:
IMG_1518web

IMG_1515web

And to end with, here are a couple of cute videos from the week:

Ellie making Aria laugh.



Aria playing with her spoon after she's done eating. Maybe she'll twirl the baton when she's older? ;)


No comments: