Monday, January 19, 2015

Chihuly Gardens and Glass

Ben and I went out for an afternoon date on Saturday and had a lot of fun! We decided we needed to take advantage of our kid-free time and go somewhere that we wouldn't ever take the kids. We decided on Chihuly Gardens and Glass and it was amazing!! I couldn't stop taking pictures of all the beautiful glass art.

To make these ones, Chihuly stood on a ladder and blew them down to the floor:
01 17 2web

01 17 3web

This one was huge. I know it's kind of dark, but if you notice the person in the bottom left corner of the pic, you can get an idea of it's size.

01 17 6web

01 17 7web

01 17 9web

There was a really cool room with tons of glass on the ceiling above us:

01 17 13web

01 17 16web

01 17 17web

01 17 19web

01 17 21web

01 17 23web

01 17 24web

01 17 27web

01 17 30web

01 17 31web

01 17 35web

IMG_2525

No comments: